Online Seminar Program at IIT(ISM)
July 7, 2021 0 comments ISMAANA Admin Categories Patrika Q2 2021
Based on a successful seminar by Dr. Ganesh Thakur (PE’70) on the topic of waterflooding and well management on August 15, 2020 ISMAANA embarked on an ongoing program of online seminars on topics of high interest. A small team consisting of experts from ISMAANA and IIT (ISM) department heads was formed with Dr. Thakur heading this team.
- Dr. Ganesh Thakur – Chairman emeritus ISMAANA – Lead
- Dr. Jitendra Kikani – Ex Board member ISMAANA
- Prof Dheeraj Kumar – Dean International Relations IIT (ISM)
- Prof. R.M. Bhattacharjee – HOD Mining Engineering IIT (ISM)
- Prof Ajay Mandal – HOD Petroleum Engineering IIT (ISM)
- Prof Shalivahan – HOD Applied Geophysics IIT (ISM)
IIT (ISM) team has sent a list of topics to cover in the Online Seminar program, Dr. Thakur has lined up 2 speakers; Dr. Siddharth Mishra – Texas A & M University – for data analytics and Dr Rob Stewart – University of Houston – Applied Geophysics, for next 2 online seminars. Plan is to have these online seminars to IIT (ISM) students monthly on topics of current interest by industry experts.